Cavaliers Introduce Media On Demand
Thursday, January 24th, 2013 - 1:06 PM
By Christopher Lugo
Cavaliers Introduce Media on Demand NEW to The Cavaliers Drum & Bugle Corps: Media On Demand!
All of the video programming you’ve come to know and love from The Cavaliers' Summer and Instructional DVDs will now be made available to you On Demand. What does this mean? Simply this...ALL Cavalier produced content will now be able to be purchased and viewed online as well as downloaded to your computer or favorite mobile device. Buy a packaged set or à la carte track-by-track and own it for life.
Here's how it works:
1. Follow the link to our Media On Demand store hosted by Viddler.com: http://subscriptions.viddler.com/TheCavaliersCavaliers Media On Demand - Available Now:Cavaliers Media On Demand - 2012 Content Coming Soon:
2. Choose the Video Set you wish to Purchase.
3. Pay for your Video Set via PayPal, Credit, or Debit.
4. Receive a unique link to your purchase via email; Click, view, and download your video.
5. Save this email link for future reference.
Front Ensemble Parking Lot WarmupCavaliers Media On Demand - Coming This Spring:
Behind the Scenes with the Support Staff
ALL of The Cavaliers' previously produced DVDs will be made available via online delivery as individual tracks and packaged sets.
About The Cavaliers Drum & Bugle Corps
Founded in 1948, The Cavaliers are one of the most successful drum and bugle corps in history, winning 20 national championships, including seven Drum Corps International world championships since 1992. Each summer, 150 male brass, percussion and color guard performers aged 16-22 present a marching music show considered among the most challenging and original in the world.
The group performs at more than 30 competitions across the US and for more than 100,000 fans. Along the way, the young men not only learn about music and performing, but have a life-changing experience based on excellence, teamwork and camaraderie.
The Cavaliers Drum & Bugle Corps is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization sponsored by The Village of Rosemont, Illinois.